Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Checking in

Sorry for all the blog silence of late.  I have been hard at work on a commercial project and finishing up revisions on a novel, trying to get it all done before my daughter comes home for her last college spring break. (Oh, my God! I can't believe she's graduating in May!)

Since I don't really have time right now for a proper blog post, I'll share a link to one on the process of illustrating and designing a book cover by Irene Gallo at Tor books.  Tor commissions some of the best artwork in the publishing industry, definitely worth a look-see, and a good read for illustrators and authors interested in learning more about the kind of thinking going on behind cover design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

 Just checking in to say I am still alive but less active here, obviously.  You can find my more recent art posts on social media, especiall...